Saturday 19 November 2016

Dali Speakers - Let's play Katch

Recently, Dali speaker has launched their new portable speaker, KATCH. As part of the Dali Katch campaign, I got to experience the speakers first hand. With its extraordinary design and astounding audio system, it is no big surprise why I instantly find it a great accessory to share the music you love, with anyone you like – anytime and anyplace.

The Dali Katch speakers come in three unique hues: cloud grey, moss green and dark shadow. It is versatile and connects to your phone almost instantly. The speaker connects easily via Bluetooth option – whether it is your phone or the MacBook. Did you know, if your friend also has Dali Katch speakers, he/she could switch to pair mode and connect two Dali Katch speakers to form a stereo pair and achieve the ultimate sound system suitable for large gatherings with friends or family, a house party or even at an outdoor picnic situation.

Dali Katch speaker has two sound modes to guarantee the best experience wherever you are. The Clear option for when you are using it in the comfort of your own home or enclosed room and Warm option for when you want to blast your music at a party. When charged fully for two hours, the battery allows you to have 24 hours uninterrupted music play, so you’ll never have to worry about charging it every time.

Dali Katch speaker comes with a handy strap extension for easy carry. It is also designed to deliver the best possible sound experience in all positions for example; placing it close to the wall will increase the bass level – thus making it the best speaker option ever.




What I love most about Dali Katch is that it fits into any occasion. Be it at home, at the gym, outdoor party or even on the go while jogging.

I use it most at home while I do my work. Dali Katch enhances my music better. It puts me in the mood and dependently gives me the drive to do my work. Sometimes, it can also help me unwind with classical music switched on loud on mellow, gloomy chill out days in bed. Perfect for any mood and occasion. 




*Available for pre-order online and also in our local Singapore store: Eighteen 77 Pte Ltd (The Adelphi 1 Coleman Street #04-38 179804).



Lots of love,
EzzaJay

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such useful information. I think this is really a very nice post. Thanks for the great content!

    ReplyDelete